Credit and Financial Professionals (FCFP) membership provides members with a
full range of benefits to advance professional knowledge, enable financial
community networking and address business needs and challenges.
- Continuing education: The FCFP delivers an annual
educational calendar that provides members with opportunities to expand skills and knowledge base. designations.
- Networking events: The FCFP offers networking events
throughout across regions enabling members to interface with, share thought
leadership, and gain valuable insights from professionals throughout the
commercial credit industry.
- Credit groups: A large number of FCFP members also
belong to trade credit groups comprised of member organizations that share a
common customer base and a common debtor list. Through sharing of trade credit
data, group members gain valuable insights needed to make more informed and
productive credit decisions.
- Articles/White Papers: As a member you will receive periodically both articles and white papers on various topics pertaining to the order to cash cycle.
- Help Desk: Members have the ability to ask any question on any topic relating to the order to cash process and a subject matter expert will answer them within 48 hours.